Avira Free Antivirus is a freeware antivirus for home usage. It offers an effective protection against different forms of computer malware, detecting and removing them at once.
The biggest advantage of Avira Free Antivirus is a well developed mechanism for detecting polymorphic viruses. The program includes an excellent function of a permanent system monitoring. It can also boast of its intuitive interface that provides flexibility in its management. You can easily configure the scanner schedule and set its parameters. Avira is suitable for both beginners and more experienced users. It is not surprising that this program is so easy-to-use. It does everything itself, ensuring the protection of the system without your constant interference.
- The database contains about 150,000 viruses.
- The resident Virus Guard serves to automatic file monitoring (for example, when downloading from the Internet).
- Ability to find macroviruses and treat the files which are affected by them.
- Protection from programs with automatic dialing (Costly Dialers).
- Protection from such viruses as Trojan, rootkits and other malicious programs.
- Easy to use.
- Assistance in updating.
- Ability to work regarding the schedule.
The program supports both 32- and 64-bits operating systems. Moreover, advanced heuristics technology in detecting unknown viruses is successfully used during the work. There is also a large virus signatures database, which is updated daily via the Internet.
Avira products are widely recognized all over the world. This is due to their high security, reliability, accuracy of malicious code detection and a high rate of work. Although there is no single program that gives us an absolute guarantee, the popularity of this antivirus has been steadily increasing.
With its unique features, Avira is one of the most attractive antivirus software for protecting your operating system. To secure your computer from network threats you should download Avira Free Antivirus for free on your computer.
Author Roman Softobase.