MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition is a no-cost tool applied for disk partitioning and management. It is designed by MiniTool Solution Ltd. and free only for personal and non-commercial use. This partition manager supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit) and majority disk types including removable storage devices such as memory cards, USB flash drives, etc. You can implement a lot of partitioning operations using this tool.
- Create, delete, format, and resize hard drive partitions.
- Convert FAT file system to more advanced NTFS file system.
- Extend system drive to improve the performance of your computer.
- Copy your hard disk to another one without reinstalling Windows.
- Get information about file trees of partition, the size of the files, and file creation and revision time with Explore Partition function.
- Use Disk Map function to view all partitions and preview the changes before their implementation.
- Use Partition Wizard to easily hide or unhide partitions.
- Make primary and logical partitions, set active partition.
- Change the partition serial number and Type ID.
- Apply Rebuild MBR operation to repair damaged MBR code of disk without erasing.
- Check bad sectors with Disk Surface Test and Partition Surface Test.
You will appreciate a simple interface, which is easy to understand and navigate. MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition does exactly what it declares quickly and efficiently. Free download of this tool is available on this page.
Author Roman Softobase.