PrimoPDF is accessible from any application. Once installed, it works as a virtual printer in your Printer preferences. The program is free of annoying ads and quite easy to understand.
PrimoPDF allows you to convert documents into PDF format directly from any window on your computer. In a few moments you will have an opportunity to create files of high quality from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. and any other printable file!
PrimoPDF has the following features:
- Totally free for noncommercial use. It does not contain ads, spyware, adware, etc. No registration is required.
- Printing PDF files from any application.
- Creating documents optimized for Print, Screen, Prepress, eBook or Custom.
- Appending PDF files. Combining each newly created file into one PDF format.
- Creating secure documents with 40-/128-bit coding. The configuration options have the ability to set passwords for opening and editing a document, copying a text and graphics lock, etc.
- Confirming 1.4 and 1.5 PDF types while converting.
- Ability to insert extra information into a document: title, author, subject, keywords.
- Creating different versions of files.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive interface.
What may please users is that the size of the program has been reduced. Besides, the process of converting files starts with one click by dragging the file to the PrimoPDF shortcut either on the desktop or Quick Launch Panel.
The new drag-and-drop icon serves as a program launch icon. This makes it easier to manage. Once you have installed the program, a new virtual printer named «PrimoPDF» will appear in the system. Thus, converting into a pdf format starts. Source files "are printed" on this printer (not on the paper) in the file with a pdf-format.
In addition to the standard features, PrimoPDF offers a wide range of optimizing PDF output for printing to standard laser printers or onscreen viewing. Meanwhile, no watermark is added to the document.
PrimoPDF is free to download! Just click on our website and download the program here.
Author Roman Softobase.