SopCast is a Streaming Direct Broadcasting System which is based on Peer-to-Peer (P2P) technology. It enables you to set up your own Internet broadcasting without a cash investment and powerful servers. Thanks to this easy-to-use program you can create your own TV station which will serve nearly 10,000 users on-line, using the resources either of a single personal computer or regular home Internet connection. Besides, multiple channels may be run on any single server.
The entire SopCast system consists of 4 components: SopPlayer, VoD, SopServer and WebPlay. SopPlayer is designed for viewing online channels. Meanwhile, SopServer is used for creating these channels. VoD broadcasts video over P2P. WebPlayer is aimed at viewing the web. What’s good in SopPlayer is that it has a simple and intuitive interface. To view the video you just need to go to the Channels tab and select the channel. And remember, all services provided through sopcast.com are completely free!
Main features of SopCast:
• P2P transferring that makes the channel more stable and accessible.
• Minimal delaying in the Peer-to-Peer streaming market.
• Quick buffering.
• Building your own channels and sending them via the Internet.
• Sending a large number of streaming file types: asf, rm, rmvb, wmv, etc.
• Support for cyclic playing.
• Recording P2P stream.
• Built-in TV stations repeatedly broadcast channels from other streaming servers.
• Support for lots of streaming network protocols, such as http, mms, rtsp, etc.
• Monitoring the channel and source quality to help viewers choose the appropriate channel.
• Recording videos while browsing.
• Playing the stream with your favorite player, e.g. VLC, Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, etc.
• Cache memory that will do no harm to the hard disk.
• Support for many channels on a single server.
• No changes made in the system registry and files.
• Support for visits from URL.
• End-to-End security.
• No ad- or spyware.
As soon as you start up the program, you will see a list of channels available for viewing on a special tab. In addition, you will have the opportunity to transfer the video preview to your favorite player, such as VLC or KMPlayer. If there are a few programs to view, you can easily find a lot of broadcasts in the SopCast format and forget about any problems while watching the video! Download SopCast for free on our website and enjoy it!